Jobs Armed and Unarmed Security Training Nashville TN
Work Schedule & Compensation
Per Week / Full Time
limited supervision, security officers are responsible for observing and
reporting safety and security hazards affecting the personnel and property of
the Citadel customer sites; and to assist in enforcing the client’s safety and
security rules and regulations.
valid Tennessee driver’s license.
and background check.
Diploma or equivalent.
Security License or ability to obtain according to State of TN requirements.
consist of, but are not limited to, a number of responsibilities necessary to
maintain the security and safety of the client site.
with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials,
employees, and the general public.
HIGHLY visible presence observing and reporting all unusual activity and
initiates management and client contact escalation procedures.
inspecting and/ or securing access areas into and onto client’s premises, as
well as to highly sensitive locations within the buildings.
and reports results of site safety and security inspections.
emergency / alarm calls and notifies, assists and directs emergency personnel
employees to their vehicles as required.
basic equipment such as a telephone, computer, and other related equipment as
processes, or transmits various reports.
duties as assigned by Citadel management or the Client.
A strategic partner of Alliance Training &
Testing LLC has immediate openings for security professionals to work at a high
profile customer site.
Please send your resume to Ron Hall email@example.com 770.315.4326
– Licensed State of Tennessee Security Officer
SecurAmerica, one of the fastest
growing and most respected security companies in the U.S. is looking for the
best of the best for our world class team. Contact us if you want to:
• Be treated with respect and dignity instead of just a warm body
• Be proud of the company you work for
• Look forward to coming to work
• Build a real career with unlimited opportunity
SecurAmerica is a privately-held, American-owned premiere contract security
services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide
responsive, high-touch and value-driven solutions to our customers through the
delivery of legendary service at each and every service interaction.
Before you go anywhere else, check us out!
• $10.50/hour Security Officer
•Full Time, Weekends, Part-Time Licensed Security Officers (State of Tennessee)
SECURITY OFFICER IN STATE OF TENNESSEE***
high school diploma or GED; some college preferred
•At least 21 years of age
•Excellent communications skills
•Professional appearance and demeanor
•Energetic and detail-oriented
•Basic computer knowledge
•Customer service experience a plus
•Ability to pass a comprehensive background investigation, including drug
screen and criminal background check
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• $10,000 company-paid death benefit
• Paid bereavement days
• Paid vacation
• Free tailored uniforms
• "Everyone Sells" sales bonus program for new business referrals
• Employee referral program
• Available life and other supplemental insurance
• A security company that finally gets it -- we care about you as a person
Take control over your career today! Join a company that is honest, fair and
treats you the way you want to be treated -- a service professional and NOT a
guard! Many companies just talk -- we walk the talk!
Join the SecurAmerica Team and be a service legend!
A strategic partner of Alliance Training & Testing LLC has immediate openings for security professionals to work at a high profile customer site.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Full -time and Part-time Security officers/customer service professionals for 2nd, 3rd shift and Weekends in the Mt. Juliet area
• Minimum high school diploma or GED; some college preferred
• At least 21 years of age
• 3 years security experience in a Logistics environment
• Excellent communications skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Energetic and detail-oriented
• Basic computer knowledge
• Tennessee Private Protective Security Guard/Officer license
• Customer service experience a plus
• Ability to pass a comprehensive background investigation, including drug screen and criminal background check
What we offer:
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
• Generous vacation benefit
• Free tailored uniforms
• A variety of employee recognition programming
• A security company that finally gets it – we care about you as a person
• Unlimited opportunity as we expand across Tennessee