NashvilleSecurityJob.Com is a Free service available to the general public as a job resource. Our Job Posting Service is available EXCLUSIVELY to Strategic Partners of Alliance Training and Testing LLC. Tennessee Armed and Unarmed Security Guard Officer License in Nashville, TN.
Jobs Armed and Unarmed Security Training Nashville TN
Sunday, October 10, 2021
Emergency Response Specialist Nashville, TN
Saturday, September 4, 2021
Ross Dress For Less Is Hiring Store Protection Specialist
This position provides a visible presence at the Store entrances/exits, mitigating theft and fraud and maintaining a safe and secure environment for Associates and Customers. The Specialist makes eye contact, smiles, and greets all Customers in a prominent, courteous and friendly manner deterring opportunity for theft by demonstrating "command" presence in a Company issued vest/required black attire, and monitoring the Code 50 package inspection policy. Walks sales floor to identify and address potential theft indicators, as directed by Store Leadership. Partners with Store Leadership to ensure compliance with Loss Prevention directives and minimization of operational shortage. Must embrace Company values and have a mentality to protect the Ross treasure.
Requirements: Certified Unarmed Security License TN
Contact: Travis Russell
Travis.Russell@ros.com (615) 913-7560
Monday, August 23, 2021
Extrity Security Is Hiring $15-$16 Hourly In Nashville
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
HHM Now Hiring - Security Officer Nashville TN
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Part Time Emergency Response Specialist
Thursday, April 8, 2021
Solaren Risk Management Hiring Armed & Unarmed Security $1500 Sign On Bonus For a Limited Time !
Norred Security Is Hiring in Clarksville !
Monday, March 29, 2021
Now Hiring First Coast Security
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures.
- Ability to be an effective team member
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Must be able to work varies shift, hours and days off