Sunday, October 10, 2021
Saturday, September 4, 2021
This position provides a visible presence at the Store entrances/exits, mitigating theft and fraud and maintaining a safe and secure environment for Associates and Customers. The Specialist makes eye contact, smiles, and greets all Customers in a prominent, courteous and friendly manner deterring opportunity for theft by demonstrating "command" presence in a Company issued vest/required black attire, and monitoring the Code 50 package inspection policy. Walks sales floor to identify and address potential theft indicators, as directed by Store Leadership. Partners with Store Leadership to ensure compliance with Loss Prevention directives and minimization of operational shortage. Must embrace Company values and have a mentality to protect the Ross treasure.
Requirements: Certified Unarmed Security License TN
Contact: Travis Russell
Travis.Russell@ros.com (615) 913-7560
Monday, August 23, 2021
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Thursday, April 8, 2021
Monday, March 29, 2021
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures.
- Ability to be an effective team member
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Must be able to work varies shift, hours and days off