- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures.
- Ability to be an effective team member
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Must be able to work varies shift, hours and days off
Subscribe by Email
Monday, March 29, 2021
Now Hiring First Coast Security
First Coast Security Is Hiring !
First Coast Security is a professional security company looking for those that take pride in themselves and what they do. We are looking for those who enjoy helping others and providing quality protective services. If this sounds like you, you might be who we are looking for!
WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING A $500 SIGN ON BONUS!
No experience necessary, we offer full training and certification classes for qualified individuals.
The strength of First Coast Security is derived from its commitment to treating associates and customers with the highest level of respect. Men and women from the armed forces, law enforcement and other high-caliber sectors join the First Coast Security team because they understand that commitment, character and customer service are the foundation for success. Each applicant must undergo thorough screening and training before he or she is permitted to wear the FCS badge.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
Apply through the link above or contact: Nicole Stein email@example.com