Subscribe by Email
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Command Security Corporation Currently Hiring Unarmed Security Officers
Multiple Locations in Lebanon, Nashville and Murfreesboro
$10.75, $11.25 after 90 day probation
Thursday, March 10, 2016
Armed Supervisor $13.50 Hourly
Job Skills / Requirements
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is under the direct supervision of the Account Manger for assigned site or shift of the Security Department and is responsible for the protection, safeguarding, and security of assets, personnel, customers and all visitors.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: Examples of duties include:
- Provide a visible security presence
- Be cognizant of suspicious persons, and safety and security hazards
- Maintain daily activity log, and all other associated paperwork
- Politely challenge suspicious persons, or persons in need of assistance to determine their business in their building
- Manage, operate and respond to security and life safety equipment, including CCTV and access control systems
- Performing security patrols, interior and exterior, via foot, protecting property from theft, fire and water leaks and writes reports
- Maintain and account for all keys and access cards, issue to vendors and contractors as needed
- Ensure fire lane in front of building remain clear
- Enforce building security procedures, including parking regulations
- Provide any needed assistance to customers, employees and visitors with the department's procedures. This assistance may come in the form of lifting or carrying incapacitated or injured persons, assisting with building evacuations, promptly investigating water leak as well as fires.
- Supervises subordinates
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
1. High school diploma or equivalent required plus any Military/Security/Law Enforcement experience preferred. Must be at least 21 years of age.
2. Good working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement procedures.
3. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with staff and the public, to understand and follow standard operating procedures, to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance, to write and investigate required reports; to make independent and good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedures; to maintain a security license.
4. Ability to supervise subordinates.
5. TN Armed Security License
For more information visit our website:
SecurAmerica LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.