Immediate Openings for Licensed, Unarmed Security Officers to fill positions in the LaVergne, TN area. 12 hour shifts on the weekends (6a-6p and 6p-6a), Need at least 3 for on-call and floater positions.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Must have reliable transportation and phone contact.
- Be at least 21 years old with a clean background and must be able to pass drug test
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent certificate
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment
- Valid Security License Required
- As a Security Officer, you will perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle watching for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards.
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Bilingual candidates are a plus
To be considered, Please call for an appointment.
(615) 830-4543 eaglesecurityteam.com
For Professional People
315 Deaderick Street Suite 125
Nashville, TN 37238
Office (615) 669-3121
Post a Comment